Bluewater Meet - 23 August 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sjmaxwell

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2016 SL63
There is a possibility that Saturday may be dry so does anyone fancy a GTG in the usual Bluewater location from 8pm?

Pretty sure I can't make this one, but will try.
I want to have a nose round your '63 :)

-t

Hey Steve,

I won't be able to attend this either but I'll catch up with you soon :thumb:

Sorry not this time either (spent my brownie points on Mondays ESSEX GTG)

Check out my post just now re the pistonheads meet Steve, your e63 will be welcome it's not just confined to c63s.

Hey folks

its a shame i missed this one, cant wait for the next!! Also, do you guys know if there are any AMG meets that usually take place in the UK?

HarpreetSingh said:
Hey folks its a shame i missed this one, cant wait for the next!! Also, do you guys know if there are any AMG meets that usually take place in the UK?
hello mate is it the AMG academy meets it the local meets???? As at the blue water meets there are plenty of AMG's which turn up.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Suky Sangha said:
hello mate is it the AMG academy meets or the local meets???? As at the blue water meets there are plenty of AMG's which turn up. Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Hey suky!

I wasn't too sure If there was an AMG specific meet that usually happens, but not to worry I'd love to come down to a bluewater meet next time there is one (will be worth the two and a half hour drive )

HarpreetSingh said:
Hey suky! I wasn't too sure If there was an AMG specific meet that usually happens, but not to worry I'd love to come down to a bluewater meet next time there is one (will be worth the two and a half hour drive dde01)
hello Bruv, are you going to trax this Sunday at silver stone ??? As there is a big group of us going :) Alps has still got a few tickets left, so pm him if your interested, it would be good to meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom