Bluewater meet - 24th January 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes indeed, forgot to mention that. Can imagine it's a pot hole dodgers dream.

Although, your E is giving me thoughts of something a little more grown up than my thug-mobile A45. Hmmmm might have to pay Ray in Maidstone a visit next weekend.

Steve

Was a lovely meet nice to put names to faces :thumb:

Steve that A45 is a awesome bit of kit :)

Was nice to meet some of you lot shame is was so cold, but yes that cls55 had some amazing wheels on it and was damn close to the arch.
Look forward to next time but will make sure the car is clean this time.

I enjoyed the chance to give mine a good run, but am now worried about the so called new cameras in Dartford area. I did notice that not a single person overtook me in either journey, either there, or on way back, in 130+ miles.
Are those new cameras installed between the M23 junction, and the M2 junctions off the M25?
I was more conservative, and set limiter at 90 on way back through that area, if that may help. It was late though, and mostly empty. Surely they would not bother with the cameras then?

Neil

I enjoyed the chance to give mine a good run, but am now worried about the so called new cameras in Dartford area. I did notice that not a single person overtook me in either journey, either there, or on way back, in 130+ miles.
Are those new cameras installed between the M23 junction, and the M2 junctions off the M25?
I was more conservative, and set limiter at 90 on way back through that area, if that may help. It was late though, and mostly empty. Surely they would not bother with the cameras then?

Neil

You didn't watch Top Gear tonight tonight I take it? The Kent cameras are live and not just when the speed limit changes. Allegedly.

You didn't watch Top Gear tonight tonight I take it? The Kent cameras are live and not just when the speed limit changes. Allegedly.

Yes, I did watch it, which is what prompted the question.
Is it all of Kent, and does it cover the bit I drove through?
I guess I may find out one way or the other over the next couple of weeks.

Neil

AFAIK, to and from the bridge in Kent is live……don't know how far round though.

M20 Maidstone, in and out have the stealth cameras on the gantries. From the Detling on/off to the Snodland on/off, I set the cruise and watch people getting flashed.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom