Bluewater meet 25th Jan 14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Come along in whatever,, more for the social :)

Pretty sure I'll be in the E55 but if the weather turns hectic I might turn up in the 'other' car.

-t

Guys my alternator has packed up on me over the weekend!!! Trying to get it fixed before the weekend if not I will try to come up in my mums golf!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Sorry to hear that mate, had this happen to me too, it might just be the Voltage regulator that needs replacing.

I had to get my whole alternator refurbed as the internal diode pack has melted :eek: and the bearings were a bit shot

Yeah that sucks when that happens!!! I've still got a warranty so that should cover the repair cost! Andy at PCD is going to sort it out this week so hopefully I will be in the cls for Saturday if not it will be my mums n reg golf :(

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Hopefully will get to join you but no idea what I will be driving.

Oh there's another small change too, not performance related though ;)

Hahah nothing much Simon, just getting the quaife diff fitted :cool:

Nothing much he says:eek:

It will make a good difference Don:thumb:

Whats the other thing, a nice set of idler pulleys, or piano black lacquer interior I reckon!?

Nothing much he says:eek:

It will make a good difference Don:thumb:

Whats the other thing, a nice set of idler pulleys, or piano black lacquer interior I reckon!?

Thanks Simon, can't wait to get it back!

Haha already have the idler pulleys, closer with the interior!

I make it about 7 for tomorrow night any more (winter rides are ok!)?

Suky Sangha - Is the alternator fixed?

Looking forward to it. I'll be in the E55 seeing as it's unlikely to be snowing. It probably won't be very clean though.

-t

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom