Bluewater meet 25th Jan 14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Guys the alternator gets replaced early part of this coming week by the ever so helpful Andy at pcd!!! So it looks like I will be coming in mums golf :(

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

If I don't finish work too late then I will love to join in the winter meet...

Will try to get there .............

Anyone remind me of the meet area please

:)

E270 Owner said:
Will try to get there ............. Anyone remind me of the meet area please :)

The car parks have been renamed but it's the one past M&S near the Costa Coffee entrance!

Search for other Bluewater meets for a map and directions

sjmaxwell said:
I make it about 7 for tomorrow night any more (winter rides are ok!)? Suky Sangha - Is the alternator fixed?

Hello mate it's not fixed yet :)

Hi all - I assume we are still on to meet tonight!?

I have to make an exciting trip to Costco en-route, so does anyone want me to pick up some Mobil 1 for them? If so just let me know. It's £30 inc vat for 5 litres, so pretty cheap.

simon1966 said:
Hi all - I assume we are still on to meet tonight!? I have to make an exciting trip to Costco en-route, so does anyone want me to pick up some Mobil 1 for them? If so just let me know. It's £30 inc vat for 5 litres, so pretty cheap.

Still on as far as I know. Don't Costco do a bag of microfibres cheap as well? In which case can u get me bag!!?

Thought I'd give the car a quick wash, had just about finished before we had an enormous hail storm followed by a billion tons of rain.

O well I tried haha.

See you all later,

-t

Guys I'm going to have to cancel tonight as I'm going out with the family. :( Sorry for the let down. Everyone have a good night and see you lot on the next meet :)

Thought I'd give the car a quick wash, had just about finished before we had an enormous hail storm followed by a billion tons of rain.

O well I tried haha.

See you all later,

-t

Same here - waste of bloody time:doh:

Thunder lightning rain hail ..............

Saves me washing it !!:fail

Ah well lets hope I can still make it

:)

I'm here but don't see anyone
I must be in the wrong car park

I went up the ramp behind M&S

C&P of an earlier thread giving directions...

There are 2 ways to get to the meet point..

You can either follow the road round the back of the multi-stories and enter in the second entrance on your right - then turn immediately left, head to the end and go up the ramp that is on your left (you'll know what I mean when you get to the ramp)

or

You can go up the slope before you get round the back of the multi-stories, follow it up and keep left, which will take you onto the 1st floor of the cinema multi-story. Follow it along abit and then do a left (watch out for cars coming out though!).

Was a good evening. Not a bad turnout for a cold wet January!

-t

Good to see everyone and have a chat about the motors.

I must find a way out of the bloody place next time without getting lost:doh:

Pleasure to meet you all again guys, don the cls needs to be lowered just a touch more :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom