Bluewater meet 7th December 8pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sjmaxwell

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2016 SL63
Before all the Christmas parties kick in and before all the Christmas turkey/pud/mince pies fills us up we should have a last Bluewater meet up for the year!

Anyone up for the 7th December 8pm onwards (Mercedes cars optional!)?

:D:D

Sorry in the US I haven't had much luck making these lately! :-(

Hope to catch-up soon and I hope all is well with you?

J

sjmaxwell said:
I hope you're in the sunnier part of the US and not the midwest!?

I wish Chicago and NY! In Stockholm at the moment and just been to Oslo and Helsinki my company maybe taking the p@&£. Anyway home bound to warm up for a bit.

I wish Chicago and NY! In Stockholm at the moment and just been to Oslo and Helsinki my company maybe taking the p@&£. Anyway home bound to warm up for a bit.

So cold to warming up in Chicago!!

So, will you not be back by the 7th December?

I would like to come along to catch up with you guys. Trouble is I meant to be on fishing trip that day so not sure if I will be back on time. That said I could always come straight there looking even more of a tramp than usual with my car full of gear!!!

Maybe we can have a mini meet then!

I am in NY now and will be here until 4th December.

Cheers

Gerry

simon1966 said:
I would like to come along to catch up with you guys. Trouble is I meant to be on fishing trip that day so not sure if I will be back on time. That said I could always come straight there looking even more of a tramp than usual with my car full of gear!!!

A tramp with gear!!

Ill be there pending "salt"

1) sjmaxwell
2) donshl
3) Sam
4) simon1966
5) fryingpan78
6) the_don
7) jotter22

Last edited:
Ill be there pending "salt"
I'm sure we could all chip in to get you some salt Sam dunno why you would want it though?:thumb:

Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom