Bluewater meet in April 20th 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sjmaxwell

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2016 SL63
And to start where Rash left off in his 2013 meets thread, who's available for a Saturday evening meet from 8pm in Bluewater for a coffee, a chat and a glance at some fabulous cars!

We have the following dates available;-
6th, 13th, 20th and the 27th
Most popular date wins!

And to start where Rash left off in his 2013 meets thread, who's available for a Saturday evening meet from 8pm in Bluewater for a coffee, a chat and a glance at some fabulous cars!

We have the following dates available;-
6th, 13th, 20th and the 27th
Most popular date wins!

Sounds good to me.

I'm easy on dates... Whichever is dry :D

:thumb:

any chance 4th May...or 18th May
(wet or dry)

any chance 4th May...or 18th May
(wet or dry)

Hey Jet :thumb:
Hope you are well bud.

18th May is the day Ollie is having his meet during the day so it may hinder attendance for an evening meet too.

We can certainly get together in May on another date.
I'd be happy with the 4th, for example.

:thumb:

I'm at the Lake District meet next week (6th) and am off to California for 3 weeks from 25th so it has to be one of the middle two dates for me to attend.

I'm now working just down the road from bluewater so would love to join in and meet up with some of u guys. Only date can't do is 11th may as wedding anniversary.

would be able to make it next sat (6th) so would like to join you guys if you plan to meet

Ill be up for a meet cars completely standard but be good to meet some new people. Not fussed on a date im free on all.

So is it April or May :dk:

I'm just looking at April at the moment. Can you make any dates during this month?

unfortunately not im away each of the next 4 saturdays
i'll meet up later

Ok, the date looks like he 20th April so put it in your diaries and add your names below ! :)

1. sjmaxwell

1. sjmaxwell
2. Gminsite
3. Rashman
4. Palmball

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom