Bluewater meet - Sat 8th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Hey guys,

A few of you at Trax were asking of there will be another Bluewater meet soon....

Well, the weather is looking to be stable, warm and dry all week and into the weekend :rock:

Anyone fancy getting together for chats and coffee?

:thumb:

How about the following Saturday :)

I am at the Brighton speed trials all day this Saturday :D

How about the following Saturday :)

I am at the Brighton speed trials all day this Saturday :D

Hey buddy, hope you are well :thumb:
Speed trials?... Are you participating? :rock:
Shame you won't be around this Saturday :(

Next Saturday would be the day before the Players event, so I will probably be looking to keep the car tucked up ready for that I'm afraid.

However, if the weather is crap for the Players event but good for the Saturday night, I will be around :thumb:

Hey buddy, hope you are well :thumb:
Speed trials?... Are you participating? :rock:
Shame you won't be around this Saturday :(

Next Saturday would be the day before the Players event, so I will probably be looking to keep the car tucked up ready for that I'm afraid.

However, if the weather is crap for the Players event but good for the Saturday night, I will be around :thumb:

No not participating :( you need to belong to a certain club to do that. But it is a great day out with a big selection of old and new bikes and cars, some of which are mind blowingly quick :eek:
Sav man should have a go :bannana:

I may do the Players event if it is two Sundays time :rock: as long as we have somewhere good to park together

I'll see if I can make the 8th but it's likely to be 11pm ish as I'm out all day and into the evening!

Would love to but cannot due to prior commitment. Would be nice to the rashmobile and others.
Kamal

no good for me either mate

Sorry booked up.

Lol!!.... You gooooood daaaaaamned baaaaastards!

:D:D:D

No worries guys,
We'll catch up soon, I'm sure :thumb:

I'll see if I can make the 8th but it's likely to be 11pm ish as I'm out all day and into the evening!

No worries Steve.
See how you get on.
I have no plans on Saturday so see what happens.
I'll probably get the car out anyway.

Hope you are well, bud :thumb:

Sorry Rash, I won't make this date either. Would have been nice to meet thou, hopefully next time!

Sorry Rash, I won't make this date either. Would have been nice to meet thou, hopefully next time!

Ricky, my boy!! :rock:

How you are well buddy :)

No worries, calling a meet for this Saturday was pretty short notice, so I understand people not being around.

See you soon though!

:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom