Bluewater meet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sanke

Car
C63S
Been sometime since we all caught up at bluewater, anyone up for a meet?

Steve

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm up for it, depending on the date...

Ok, cool. Anyone got any dates in mind? Last Saturday of the month?

Steve

I'd be tempted to go for a Sunday morning, like the MB World GTGs. The last one attracted a LOT of people.

Saturday night is Date Night. Much as I love you lot...

I'd be tempted to go for a Sunday morning, like the MB World GTGs. The last one attracted a LOT of people.

Saturday night is Date Night. Much as I love you lot...

Its usually Saturday nights as it doesn't end up clashing with other events and the car park is empty enough for us to all to get together in the same area :thumb:

If you can get 20 people to attend and arrange the meet on the Amg Pl site you will all get freebies from Amg.

Yes I would like to come but can't do the last two weeks of April.

Well I'm currently sunning my whites in Mexico, so date wise either of the last two sat nights work for me.

Steve

I'm in, enjoyed the last one but it will be dependant on date, if I'm home I'll certainly pop along.

Weekday evenings although not suitable for all are quite popular on other forums I use as the car park is always empty and most people are free Monday to Thursday nights, last Thursdays of the month is always a good date.

Would be good to get together with everyone as haven't done it in a long time, but Saturday nights are not always good for me as its when its family time. As some have stated. During the week is better for me.

How about we do the last Saturday in April this time round, and then organise a monthly meet for a Thursday evening thereafter. If not enough turn up, we go back to sporadic sat night meets.?

Steve

Can't do last Saturday in April or Thursday nights

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

How about 23rd April?

Steve

23rd April

Usual place and time

1. Sanke
2. Pstock
3. Suky

Steve

Traveling to the US that weekend . Enjoy lads.

And I only got back from Mexico this morning, enjoy the US

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom