Bluewater meeting 15/11/14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm bringing my van tomorrow and I dare giantvanman to come !:D

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Giantvanman said:
What do you mean? :confused:
I was inviting you .:thumb:

I was inviting you .:thumb:

Had me wondering then; it seemed a little sinister to me :eek: Anyway, no promises but the wife says "Yes". Very much dependant on how I feel, health wise.

Where exactly would the group be meeting should I be able to join in, keeping in mind I have never been to Bluewater?

And @jotter22; Bruno's is bigger:eek:

Last edited:
Giantvanman said:
Had me wondering then; it seemed a little sinister to me :eek: Anyway, no promises but the wife says "Yes". Very much dependant on how I feel, health wise. Where exactly would the group be meeting should I be able to join in, keeping in mind I have never been to Bluewater? And @jotter22; Bruno's is bigger:eek:

TeeHee!! If you do a search for Bluewater I'm sure you will come across posts by me with map and directions :)

TeeHee!! If you do a search for Bluewater I'm sure you will come across posts by me with map and directions :)

I know where the facility is but where within it the meet normally is.

Last edited:
Id be coming from Harwich, Joining the m25 at Dartford then down just didnt know if you was about that area didnt fancy getting lost on my own thats all pmsl

I was rather hoping you knew the way in and were going to guide me! Can meet anywhere strategic - how about the services in between J30 and J31? Or if you are using A130 A13, can meet you on A13 or just off it.
PM me your mobile number and I will give you a call.

Thats cool, The post code i believe for the services is RM16 3BG,

Moto Services, What time will you be there im pritty flexible im thinking 7.30ish?

I have PM'd you my number Giantvanman ;)

Please no laughing to hard at my s211 derv LOL looking forward to seeing some v8's ;)

Gents are you all meeting tonight? I'd love to see some V8's. Just bought a SLK55 and it's under prep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom