BMW 530i Champagne Edition with Alpinas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Your car looks superb. I am sorry to hear you have to have another operation. I hope it is successful. I have had knee problems, so know all about it. By way , has SWMBO ever suggested that you clean your driveway? Ha ha!

Appreciated :thumb:

SWMBO has never mentioned it nor would attempt to do it;) I had planned to up root the carp from between the block paving and replace with fresh sand, but my leg put paid to that:(

It'll be done next year now but if you fancy helping, be mindful that its a 7 car driveway;);)

Always a bit weird to see one of your old cars up for sale...

BMW : BMW Alpina B10 V8 Switchtronic Saloon

Still in good condition I see.

My other half just asked if I would buy it back - not really, been there done that.

I miss the car but not that much in light of having a much faster and very-nearly-as-comfortable V8 on wheels.

All these bimmers remind me of my old E38 -

DSCF5822.jpg

DSCF5808.jpg

Loved the V8 growl, but unfortunately it suffered from the dreaded Nikasil issue so had to go.

Back to the orignal post - great job on the paintwork correction matey. Very nice work.

E39's give me a semi - looking good mate

My old ACS5 in the pics is back up for sale, I know the guy and he needs the funds for a business venture. £4000 would take it from his garage.

I have more pics if anyone's interested?

WOW, still fetching decent dollar those! :eek:

He hasn't sold it yet though... and in all honesty, I think he is going to struggle a little. A mint 63k 2003 V8S sold which was up for £12995. This one is 2001/Y with double the mileage and is not an S (not a massive difference between the two but still).

He tried a couple of years back now at £12k but I can see it is the same guy who still owns it.

I wish him luck though - I think selling most interesting cars is going to be, well interesting in this climate!

E39 for me is still the finest shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom