BMW 640d M Sport Gran Coupe Lease

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Glad to see their marketing spoof has worked.

That's all this was - a hook to the website. The 'none left' is standard practice...

Annoys the heck out of me as dealers need to try and compete with this nonsense.

It would be pretty stupid for a dealer to try to compete with a deal that doesn't exist would it not ?

In my experience all these deals originate from the dealers anyway.

They don't exist, but buyers will continue to say 'I've seen this and that online' and the dealer has to educate these people that all is not as it seems.

Yes, there are and always will be lease deals available online that dealers cannot compete with, generally when 'retail' customers look at corporate or business user offers.

The out of stock thing is funny more than anything. Next up will be - I haven't got any of them but I have this higher spec'd one at a chunk more money. Hmmmm

Sambo, I'm sorry to disagree but good deals do exist.

We got a E220 AMG Night Edition saloon with PP pack for £209PM.

I know our car is nothing like the BMW 640 but a good deal all the same. Not all lease companies lure you in with false deals. Some are genuine, you've just got to be quick.

Ant.

Just been offered the above on a 1 year 10k miles lease for £180 + VAT.

Still have 18 months to run on my current deal but sorely tempted.

Bugger I would have this before I bought the 335!

Bugger I would have this before I bought the 335!

You did what??? Oil burner??? XDrive??? You hate XDrive. :eek:

I imagine it's 335 without the d?

Last edited by a moderator:
No it's D :D

Oh Stu. Hypocrisy of the highest my friend. :eek:

"Don't get the 335 Ant as they're XDrive as standard and cornering isn't the best. Go for 330d RWD much more fun to drive."

Remember saying that :dk:

Only joking mate. Hope you enjoy it. Very quick and should save you loads. :thumb:

Ant. :crazy:

Oh Stu. Hypocrisy of the highest my friend. :eek:

"Don't get the 335 Ant as they're XDrive as standard and cornering isn't the best. Go for 330d RWD much more fun to drive."

Remember saying that :dk:

Only joking mate. Hope you enjoy it. Very quick and should save you loads. :thumb:

Ant. :crazy:

Yep I did say that and I still 110% stand by that but coming out of a c63 having the slower model wasn't an option! :D

Post a few pics when you get it matey. :thumb:

Ant.

I have it... Just awaiting the M Perfprmance wheels and bodykit to arrive. Every option bar sunroof and leather dashboard.

Sambo, I'm sorry to disagree but good deals do exist.

We got a E220 AMG Night Edition saloon with PP pack for £209PM.

I know our car is nothing like the BMW 640 but a good deal all the same. Not all lease companies lure you in with false deals. Some are genuine, you've just got to be quick.

Ant.

I don't disagree (how could I with what you're all mentioning)...

If the future of sourcing cars is doing it all blind online and arguing over £5 notes then so be it, it's just doesn't feel right to me.

I've bought, leased, pcp'd, hp'd many cars over the years and have never felt better or worst off after each experience. The lease fanboys do love quoting a monthly payment down the pub without mentioning the advance or mileage limitations or vat etc that come with it, that's all that gets me.

I don't disagree (how could I with what you're all mentioning)...

If the future of sourcing cars is doing it all blind online and arguing over £5 notes then so be it, it's just doesn't feel right to me.

I've bought, leased, pcp'd, hp'd many cars over the years and have never felt better or worst off after each experience. The lease fanboys do love quoting a monthly payment down the pub without mentioning the advance or mileage limitations or vat etc that come with it, that's all that gets me.

Have to say true cost of lease should be:

Initial payment + Monthly payments total for term / number of months in term = True cost

Nice car Stu, replacing the wheels and bumpers sounds like an expensive business, how did that come about?

Nice car Stu, replacing the wheels and bumpers sounds like an expensive business, how did that come about?

It's not replacing its:

Front splitter
Side skirt extensions
Rear boot spoiler
Rear diffuser
Black grilles
20" wheels

£3300

It's not replacing its:

Front splitter
Side skirt extensions
Rear boot spoiler
Rear diffuser
Black grilles
20" wheels

£3300

Ant. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems to be a bizarre money saving exercise. Even my best man maths is being stumped here.

£3300 is about 3000 litres of petrol, spent on some bolt on goodies. That's 50 tanks of fuel in a 60 litre tank and you could have kept the C63.

This seems to be a bizarre money saving exercise. Even my best man maths is being stumped here.

£3300 is about 3000 litres of petrol, spent on some bolt on goodies. That's 50 tanks of fuel in a 60 litre tank and you could have kept the C63.

This ^^^^^^^^^^ was exactly what my minion picture was expressing. :eek:

+ Factor in the mega diesel tax that they are talking about applying to the fuel to get rid of the NOX problem :dk:

StuartK said:
It's not replacing its: Front splitter Side skirt extensions Rear boot spoiler Rear diffuser Black grilles 20" wheels £3300

Make it even more heavy and slower and less economical......

I can recommend you a good BMW forum now you no longer own a proper car.

Stu dude??? What have you done??? :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom