BMW drivers have more sex ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slainge

Texas, USA until 31/7/03 then homeward bound to th
Car
Grand Cherokee Limited (US) soon to be chnaged to Mercedes C180 Avantgarde SE
Have to have a concerted effort to improve the Mercedes statistics...... :D

...Or alternatively BMW drivers are bigger liars.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4891758/

"Updated: 12:46 p.m. ET May 03, 2004BERLIN - BMW drivers have more sex than owners of any other cars and are much more active than Porsche drivers, a new survey has found.

The German magazine “Men’s Car” found in a survey of 2,253 motorists aged 20 to 50 published in its inaugural May issue that male BMW drivers say they have sex on average 2.2 times each week while Porsche drivers have sex 1.4 times per week.

Following BMW drivers were Audi (2.1), Volkswagen (1.9), Ford (1.7) and Mercedes (1.6). Drivers of foreign car makes were also behind BMW with Italian cars (2.0), French (1.9), Japanese (1.8), Swedish (1.6) and Korean cars (1.5) trailing after.

Among women, French car drivers were top with 2.1 times per week followed by Audi (2.0), Italian (2.0), and BMW (1.9) with Porsche again at the bottom of the scale at 1.2 times per week. "

Once or Twice ?

If your spose has the same make of car, does that count as once or twice ?

PJH said:

Depends on whether they are sleeping with you or someone else!! :eek:

p.s. That is why I got my missus to get rid of her BMW - far too rampant for my liking - I never got any sleep!!! ;)

Slainge said:
Have to have a concerted effort to improve the Mercedes statistics...... :D

...Or alternatively BMW drivers are bigger liars.

Perish the thought!!!!!

By the way, I'd like to commend you all for not making the obvious comment that BMW drivers never stated that there was anyone else involved!!! :p

Is this more about motoring . . . .or more about . . . somthing else . . . hmmm..... Off Topic section, I think !!

:D

Conspiracy Theory!

I understand the 2 times a week, but how do you count the 0.2? That's not even going off half c*ck!

At least Merc drivers beat the Porsche crowd - by 0.2 - there's something funny going here.

An interesting observation..........the men "reckon" to be having sex more than the women with the exception of those driving French cars - now what does that tell you :rolleyes: :D

PJH said:

Surely - the answer should be the same either way :p :rolleyes: :D

Big Ed said:
p.s. That is why I got my missus to get rid of her BMW - far too rampant for my liking - I never got any sleep!!! ;)

HHMM, don't think I've met your wife yet.... ;)

Pammy said:
Surely - the answer should be the same either way
Er No. If they have the same make of car they would BOTH say yes, hence 2 counts in the survey, but only 1 event.

PJH said:
Er No. If they have the same make of car they would BOTH say yes, hence 2 counts in the survey, but only 1 event.

but at least the number of times should match!!!! unlike in the survey :eek:

Thinks I will buy a BMW :eek: :eek:

(as if I would) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom