BMW Drivers, or Just a Coincidence?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As someone who has owned six BMW's and will collect my seventh Mercedes next Saturday, I'm now not sure which side of this particular road I should be sitting. :doh:

After keeping an eye on this subject and very scientifically (not) watching the patterns of behaviour over several 200 mile trips I can say that there is no pattern of bad driving limited to BMW drivers.

It seems Muppets will be Muppets regardless of the car they drive.

I did notice that on the A34 the vast majority of poor driving was by drivers of VAG cars but that was on on trip, not every time.

I have owned 10 Audis so suspect I have been in the muppet group at least once.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

E350 cdi Coupe Premium Edition Plus, in cavansite metallic with all extras including Harmon Kardon logic 7, pan am roof, memory seats, intelligent light system, 19's, and a few more too numerous to mention lol, it's more than a year newer than mine with full history and one owner, should collect next sat.

E350 cdi Coupe Premium Edition Plus, in cavansite metallic with all extras including Harmon Kardon logic 7, pan am roof, memory seats, intelligent light system, 19's, and a few more too numerous to mention lol, it's more than a year newer than mine with full history and one owner, should collect next sat.

Ok BM

Coupe? Mid life crisis??

Jokes aside, sounds lovely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm in a similar position and, frankly, find comments calling out BMW drivers a bit childish.

It’s a silly misconception that the internet got hold of and its snowballed.

I don’t drive my Beemer any differently from my Merc. Like a total d1ck [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jeremy Clarkson started the BMW thing, he started the Audi taking over from BMW thing, he started the Vauxhall Vectra thing, his influence is scary really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom