BMW E39 520i AUTO - LONG MOT - SUPER SMOOTH CRUISER - £680

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shyam27

Car
1983 MB W123 280CE, 1985 Nissan Leopard Ultima F31, 1986 Honda Civic 1.3 SB3 x2, 2000 Aprilia ETX
1999 BMW E39 520i Automatic. Finished in beautiful navy blue.

Was taken in P/X. I don't know if I'm allowed to post this due to rivalry between MB and BMW but this is a good honest motor.

Good Bits

- Excellent and smooth runner with no mechanical faults. Drives flawlessly! Very comfortable and luxurious driving experience. Pulls very well with plenty of power.
- Steering, brakes, suspension very responsive and in good condition.
- Long MOT until 26 December 2017.
- Completely solid car.
- Unmolested and original example.
- All electronics working except rear passenger side window.

Bad Bits

- High mileage; 175k although you can not tell at all. There is plenty of life left in this motor. (these motors have reputation of running on forever with good maintenance)
- A couple age related marks but still very presentable.
- Key fob needs new battery

I took this car on a 100 mile trip last weekend and it returned 33mpg and no faults surfaced at all. The car drives flawlessly. High mileage but with 1 previous owner this car has been very well looked after. The proof is in the pudding so welcome to test drive before purchase.

Sale will also include full matching leather interior (seats and door cards) in grey in immaculate condition with no rips.

Priced to sell at £680 ovno. I need the space! contact me on 07756379603

_86_zpsiitcnw6o.jpg

_86%203_zpsbzs2djoi.jpg

_86%204_zps0kpocvd9.jpg

_86%206_zpsf6d48ioh.jpg

_86%207_zpsgrktavhb.jpg

In addition:

The car will come with some service history/receipts and I think it has all previous MOT's as well as the current one.

I'm based in Loughborough, literally the center of the country.

Thanks

£650 ovno . thanks

Deposit taken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom