BMW iX

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
Judas H Priest.........

Our local BMW Dealership has asked me if I would be interested in placing an order for the new BMW iX

NO WAY am I posting a picture of that thing on a Mercedes-Benz forum, it is the most ugliest of ugly vehicles that I have ever seen. The latest dash looks okee cokee but the seats and the pattern of material!! I am not even going to talk about the exterior design or its grille.... Nuff said

just looked on line to see what one looks like........................................... yee gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_first_bmw_ix_1.jpg

the_first_bmw_ix_3.jpg

Looks like a George Foreman grille stuck on the front sideways.

The plate almost spells Merc weirdly.

It looks like a Bentayga that has been involved in a head-on collision and was repaired by a backstreet panel-beater in Mumbai.

I have to say I’m not a BMW fan in the slightest, but I don’t think it’s that bad.

It’s a new era in car design, stuff is going to be changing now.

Not saying it’s the most handsome car around but it’s no Fiat Multipla.

It’s a BMW at the end of the day. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

I deliberately never posted any pictures to protect our temperament natures, but here they are :)

If ever a thread deserves to be banned for being in 'bad taste' then this is the one :)

Could we not replace those obscene pictures with images of an AMG vehicle or an 'S' or 'SL'? (guess what my favourite Mercedes are?)

I wonder if the grille is there just to keep with the BMW look, or is there actually a radiator behind it to cool the batteries?

I wonder if the grille is there just to keep with the BMW look, or is there actually a radiator behind it to cool the batteries?
I think it's a big vent to purge the despair one feels having bought it.

I like it too. Different is good. Too many cars look the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom