Bobby Dazzler

• Thread starter Deleted member 113659
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

The absence of the very awesome @Bobby Dazzler concerns me. I’ve PM’ed him a few times without reply which is unusual.

Is anyone in contact with Rob who could maybe send him a quick message to ask if everything is ok?

Missing your content here Rob. Sending virtual hugs your way mucca. 🤗

Bump. Can anyone help contact Bobby?

I chat to him pretty regularly on the whatsapp. He’ll reappear when he’s ready I’m sure. Nothing for anyone here to be concerned about.
Ty. Please pass on our best to him and his family. 👍

Ta-daaaa, I’m back!

Spooky that I came back today of all days given the posts.

Thank you to everyone who sent me messages and apologies I’ve only just picked them up. I’m slowly working through them.

I hope everyone is safe and well 👍🏻

Ta-daaaa, I’m back!

Spooky that I came back today of all days given the posts.

Thank you to everyone who sent me messages and apologies I’ve only just picked them up. I’m slowly working through them.

I hope everyone is safe and well 👍🏻
Nice to see you. I was about to organise a bunch of naked women to come look for you.

Nice to see you. I was about to organise a bunch of naked women to come look for you.
I’m actually a hacker using Bobby’s account. You had better find that search party to look for the real McCoy. 😁

I’m actually a hacker using Bobby’s account. You had better find that search party to look for the real McCoy. 😁
Right you imposter ! I’m sending double the qty of naked women to look for the real BD and they will also carry out a full physical mot on all his bits …..

Right you imposter ! I’m sending double the qty of naked women to look for the real BD and they will also carry out a full physical mot on all his bits …..
Which according to some nasty unconfirmed rumours, may not take a great deal of time…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom