Body kit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
aldi /audi same crap...
as for the op halfords is the best shop for you...

Welcome to the forums! Ignore the background noise from the thought police.

I'd second the suggestion of sourcing a facelift/AMG kit although the latter may not be a straight fit.

Welcome!

If you like it then that's all that matters. It is certainly different and I agree that lighter wheels would be worth having a look at (at least a trial anyway). These are fun little cars and I don't think carry the usual macho merc thing off that well; so maybe just stick to fun and different.

This forum is a 'broad church' which is part of the entertainment; just don't ask about fitting LED headlights.

Andy

I dont think so, it is standard and no AMG kit attached.

Standard my friend. Kick the back wheels out with some spacers to get the wheels flush to the body ... that should help.

Just to point-out that the OP may have moved-on since he posted it in December?

Just to point-out that the OP may have moved-on since he posted it in December?

Yup he's not accessed the forum in over 5 months ...

Hughes1244
New Member · 31 · From rg73hn
Joined Dec 29, 2019
Last seen Jan 7, 2020

What seems to happen is that new members go through the threads in the non-OT forums and prolifically post random comments in order to get to the much-coveted 30 post count that unlocks PM and the Classified forum. Existing members then pick up on these posts not noticing that they are just very basic and usually meaningless comments posted in old threads to boost the new member's post count.

What seems to happen is that new members go through the threads in the non-OT forums and prolifically post random comments in order to get to the much-coveted 30 post count that unlocks PM and the Classified forum.

IIRC they added a minimum time after joining (1 month?) as well to discourage this, although I'm not sure it's working!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom