Body kits for MB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Picek

Car
w126 500SEC
Hello it's my first post on this forum but I think Ill do ok :)

Im looking for a full body kit to my W204. I searched couple websites through the internet and I found that company - MIGA•TUNING It does have wide range of body kits and good price.

Here is my point. Does any one buy any think from them ?

Thanks for all the replies.

It's "anything" not "any think", and please don't ruin your car with a bodykit, unless you're a professional comedian and giving everyone a good laugh is your full time job.

As you're probably the owner of that small polish company nobody has ever heard of, and so this is probably a spam post, I've reported it.

Last edited:
I think that evrybody does what they want with their car, and forums like this are for fanatics interested in different subjects. Im not the owner of that company and I dont think thats Polish company. As you're a professional comedian thanks for your reply.

Last edited:
It is a polish company.

Everybody doing what they want with their cars is because they're deluded into thinking they're better car designers than those who designed the car originally, and it never, ever looks good.

Anyway welcome. You did ask for opinions. :)

Welcome to the forum, as above body kits generally make a MB look very poor imho unless it done correctly by AMG, Lorinser or Brabus even some of those can be a little to much.

Thats not to say you can't of course, it's your car, but it can be a slippery slope and eventually make the car look rather chav or is that cheap?

Hello it's my first post on this forum but I think Ill do ok :)

Im looking for a full body kit to my W204. I searched couple websites through the internet and I found that company - MIGA•TUNING It does have wide range of body kits and good price.

Here is my point. Does any one buy any think from them ?

Thanks for all the replies.

What year is it? And what trim?

Personally high end cars like these look better standard, let's face it we're not all driving around in XR3i's or Saxo's with bad boy bonnets.

That said, it's your car and your money. I don't think there's a lot of users on this forum that do this, that or they're quiet. I'm upgrading a few bits on my C class but it will all be factory stuff :thumb:

I have fitted a rear tailgate spoiler to my S204

And I do like these front wings
w204_sw_m_05-700xauto_zpsdv08205s.jpg

Mercedes Benz W204 Saloon & Estate Replacement Front Wings WD Style | Imexdesigns

Welcome to the forum, as above body kits generally make a MB look very poor imho unless it done correctly by AMG, Lorinser or Brabus even some of those can be a little to much.

Thats not to say you can't of course, it's your car, but it can be a slippery slope and eventually make the car look rather chav or is that cheap?

Hi. Thanks for your advise but I think that AMG, Lorinser and Brabus are a bit to expesive. I was looking for something cheaper but in good quality.

What year is it? And what trim?

Personally high end cars like these look better standard, let's face it we're not all driving around in XR3i's or Saxo's with bad boy bonnets.

That said, it's your car and your money. I don't think there's a lot of users on this forum that do this, that or they're quiet. I'm upgrading a few bits on my C class but it will all be factory stuff :thumb:

Its 2009 and its Sedan. I was not thinking about bad boys :D Just a small change and a better look. I was thinking about factory stuff like the member before but its a bit too expesive. Thanks for adviese :thumb:

Picek said:
Its 2009 and its Sedan. I was not thinking about bad boys :D Just a small change and a better look. I was thinking about factory stuff like the member before but its a bit too expesive. Thanks for adviese :thumb:

Does it have the sports trim or the SE trim?

You could spend a grand and make it look facelift, or you could spend a grand fitting a body kit and spraying it all

If you have a sports bumper I have some brand new DRL's if you want a facelift look. Bought them for mine but I'm now going down a different route so they're still in the box

Howard
what about this then...
8107a869a96164ce03d76bf36c8749db_zpslwzo0c1r.jpg

That's the one with the shut lines all over the place and the cracking filler that was discussed a couple of months back isn't it ?

I like the idea of a BS estate though , see how it looks good because it uses the same shape parts that mercedes use rather than some mouldings made in a shed in Outer Mongolia. ' Let's put some mesh in here brother ! '

maxresdefault.jpg

Think that one looks nice.

I do like a nice body kit and looking at the ones for the W124, on that site you referenced, there are some that I do like.

However, they are AMG, Brabus and Wald copies. If they are good quality then great but the above pic isn't based on any design known to me and just looks awful.

Each to their own though and good luck with whatever you go for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom