Body mods

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Senna11

Car
C63S
New owner here and after some help - where is the best place to source OEM carbon and other parts for C63S?
Also any pointers to non OEM quality mods would be appreciated.

Anyone?

OEM Carbon parts from main dealers, not cheap however.

Can anyone recommend good MB parts dealership and any to avoid?

They do appear to have quality carbon, I have known some that have bought and have been really pleased with the quality there.
I purchased some stone chip deflectors for the front wheel arch. Good quality, easy to fit, works a treat and not fallen off, as of yet :)

Can anyone recommend good MB parts dealership and any to avoid?

Purchased a few odds and sods from ^^^ with no issue.

Purchased a few odds and sods from ^^^ with no issue.
Cheers. Just ordered the LED door projectors from them.

I purchased some stone chip deflectors for the front wheel arch. Good quality, easy to fit, works a treat and not fallen off, as of yet :)
Going in for a detail and some PPF shortly so hopefully that will deal with stone chips.

Came across SB carbon - has anyone used their products?

Don't discount good old, fleabay, I got a carbon boot spoiler, carbon mirrors and a Pan America grill for my C207
They are very good quality and fit. :) 👍

Don't discount good old, fleabay, I got a carbon boot spoiler, carbon mirrors and a Pan America grill for my C207
They are very good quality and fit. :) 👍
It’s a bit hit and miss with some of the stuff for sale but I guess it’s all made in the same place. I just can’t be ****d with messing around on fitment.

Mode Carbon in Germany and RW Carbon in the US both have good reviews. Neither are cheap.

Mode Carbon in Germany and RW Carbon in the US both have good reviews. Neither are cheap.

Cheers matey, I have looked at RW before but decided against them in the past. Might look at IND and see what they have.

It’s a bit hit and miss with some of the stuff for sale but I guess it’s all made in the same place. I just can’t be ****d with messing around on fitment.
Fair enough, I took a chance and it worked for me, but equally I suppose it might not work. :) 👍

I picked up all my carbon fibre stuff from ebay, its all been a pretty good fit, mostly its to do with how its fitted for a quality fit, i actually received a new boot lid spoiler yesterday as i stupidly went through a drive through car wash at the weekend and it killed the 1 on there originally, but thats a whole other story, got it from carbon my ride

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom