Body paint in NW London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

worldude

Car
C220 CDI Avantgarde SE Auto - 05
My car needs a paint work due to paint scratches, alloy wheels and touch up paint. Any recommendation for body paint work. Have u heard about Chips away or Revive uk? Are they good? Thanks for helping.

I haven't personally used Ital (thankfully, I guess!) but I work just along the road from them. When you first drive up to their place, you kinda think 'back street, man and a spray can' thoughts. And, it still looks that way :D
But, the finish and quality of paintwork I have seen roll out of there is astounding. I watched a 2008 911 C4 get unloaded from a truck after a bus had gone all down it's side and left some fetching red stripes along it's pearl white body! About a week or so later it was out the front, ready to collect. I had a nosy around it and the paint finish was like glass, absolutely flawless! So, I would have no hesitation whatsoever in taking my car to them, and neither should you! :)

I'd rather have an excellent finish sprayed in a shanty town than be paying extra for lots of fancy glass and chrome reception areas .... ;)

Tony Fowkes in Park Royal. A recent piece of feedback . No commercial connections.

If anywhere has a shiny reception with shiny receptionist (unless they are bald), money is being spent on the wrong things.

Chips away chap that serves HA postcodes is very good, have used him and happy with results

i need a paint job too, but first I'm going to need a welder to cut away all the rust, any suggestions, or ital will do that too?

i need a paint job too, but first I'm going to need a welder to cut away all the rust, any suggestions, or ital will do that too?

Ital can do all that, give them a ring or pop in, Gary who runs the place is ones of the worlds most approcable people.

chip away is good not bad you can go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom