Body shop in Edinburgh? - need recommendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NormW126

Car
W126, 300SE
Hi, I am looking for a good bodyshop in or around Edinburgh or the Scottish Borders. I need some rust repairs and a new wing (maybe two).

If anyone can recommend a good place with reasonable prices, that would be great.

Thanks
Norman

Browns Body repairs - small family owned , VBRA approved workshop , just across the road from Pentland Landrover on Lanark Road .

My mate had both his 300SE and his 280CE restored in there and they did a superb job - they also repaired my 300TE after I was rear ended waiting to join Newbridge Roundabout .

Thanks Derek. I know where that is roughly. I used to drive that road every day back in my Uni days.

I'll give them a shout.

How are your W126s running? Going strong I hope! Do they both get much use?

I have used Protek in Bathgate - so a bit outside Edinburgh but worth the extra 20 miles. They are really great!

Mercedes-Benz Edinburgh have a great bodyshop

Standard is AAA +++

Norm , both cars running well , although the 280 is still on SORN .

I have also used MB Edinburgh ( Western Coachworks back when I ran the W123 ) for an accident repair and they did a superb job - it was being paid for by insurance so I just automatically went there .

By the time I got rear ended in the W124 , I had found out about Brown's from my workmate who used them .

Both are good .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom