Body shop recommendation in Kent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

loveday

Car
Brabus 450 Widestar,XKR,XFR & CLC180

Hi Guys, as the title says can anyone recommend a good body shop sprayer in Kent, as I need two rear arches re-sprayed in River Silver Metallic, these arches are to be fitted to my pride and joy so I don’t want a cowboy outfit with shoddy workmanship.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Motorcare Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge Coachworks are both used by a number of high end local main dealers, but they're not cheap!

www.kdskeltec.co.uk, I found these out from one of the best car detailers I've seen, they are based in gillingham and as an ex bodywork technician I'm very fussy on who I would let touch my car, I think their pictures speak for themselves. Hope this helps

I've used Scuffbusters in Tunbridge Wells on many occasions - always done a great job but not at body shop prices...!

Rusthall Coachworks. Jeff is the owners name. Does a large number of high end vehicles. Been going for 30 odd years. Again by no means the cheapest but the finish quality is second to none. By far the best experience of any in the area over the years.

Rusthall Coach Works Lower Green Road Tunbridge Wells TN3 0NA 01892 523532.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom