Body shop restoration recommendation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

w124nut

Car
Mercedes W124 E320 cabriolet
After 16 years of reliable service from my W124 in which I have attended to every mechanical need, I would like to turn my attention to the body work.

Is anyone able to recommend a restoration workshop in the South Wales, West of England, South-west of England areas that will deal honestly with any rust issues found and use OE replacement parts where necessary.

dont what ever you do use xxxxx body shop in newbury they are total cowboys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if it's any good but I highly recomend the place that did my 124.They're local to me but let me know if any good and I'll pass the details

I'm going to have to remove the second post in this thread as that is exactly the sort of thing that shouldn't be put on the forum as it can land us in hot water.

First and foremost, I very much doubt they herd cows so immediately this statement is libelous. :D

If you word things differently by describing your personal experience and go on to say what your own opinion is of their work whilst keeping to the facts then we shouldnt have an issue.

I'm going to have to remove the second post in this thread as that is exactly the sort of thing that shouldn't be put on the forum as it can land us in hot water.

First and foremost, I very much doubt they herd cows so immediately this statement is libelous. :D

If you word things differently by describing your personal experience and go on to say what your own opinion is of their work whilst keeping to the facts then we shouldnt have an issue.
whys that its my opinion and they know be by name as my car has been returned there twice now because of there work and im in the proces of trying to get the car re done at another body shop now! they even used second hand parts on my car when you are still able to get new! and the forum did not post that opinion i did so it would no way reflect the forum would it!

Look up Andys Autobarn on google. Highly recommended but not cheap.

Your Cabriolet is one of the nicest I've seen w124nut, what is it that needs attention?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom