Bodykits for MB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I didn't know these guys were still around! They're mentioned in an old Mercedes tuning book from the 80s/early 90s. I remember (from the book) they used to do E500/500E conversions for normal W124s, as well as full interior retrims. The book showed a 190E and W124 interior. Both light grey with grougeous hand stitching :rock: I'll list the name/ISBN of the book, if anyone's interested?

Darren

They seem to be offering reiger tuning parts among others but they do have some bumper fog kits for standard pre-facelift and facelift bumpers :)

Moving thread to favourites.

I am warming more and more to that reiger front bumper you know.

I think that if fitted with parking sensors (even if just cosmetic) it would look totally oem.

But since its aftermarket - fit and quality may be at a compromise
It is a replacement skin for the oem bumper frame so it's not going to be that bad. I see quite a lot of reiger kitted cars knocking around (boy racers) and although the cars themselves look ugly the bodykits look great from a quality point of view. If it's a reputable bodyshop then it will be fine. I believe that Brabus, Carlsson and lots of other tuning companies use fibreglass skins for styling packages.

Interesting site, this looks interesting for all the W203 modders :)
Fluegeltueren_Lambo-Doors_coupe_W203_Mercedes-Benz_01.jpg
C-Klasse_Sportcoupe'_W203_SLR-Look_Motorhaube_Lack.jpg

Having looked at the pics on their site I am slightly worried that they are mostly photoshop'd and not actual pics of work they've done!

Having looked at the pics on their site I am slightly worried that they are mostly photoshop'd and not actual pics of work they've done!

Yes thats what I was thiking too.

As for the fitment, like you said, since rieger are quite common now maybe they do fit well. If rieger produced a more subtle range of kits (and for a similar price) I am sure they would sell much more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom