Bodyshop in West London or High Wycombe?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sam87

Car
S65AMG V12 BiTurbo & S63AMG V8 BiTurbo Designo
Hello guys

I have a Mercedes w221 s600 that needs some body work done and the body shop that I normally use is very busy for at least 1 month and I wanted to ask if you guys would recommend anyone that is good with aluminium panels?

Anyone in west London (park royal)? Or high wycombe?

Thank you!

A forum member on here (lopes) used to run a bodyshop near you - Acton Coachworks, haven’t seen him on the forum for ages since he sold his E55 but they seemed pretty well regarded.

Otherwise in Park Royal you’ve got Tony Fowkes who gets some good reviews on here.

Andy’s Autobarn are very good over in Ashford near Heathrow.

Anywhere decent is usually busy though you do sometimes get jobs cancelled or on hold I guess.

Thank you guys. I'll go to Tony tomorrow and also acton coachwork, been at acton coachwork before and they have amazing cars, Rolls Royce, ferarries, lambo ect. I have a feeling the prices will be a "bit" high :)

Thank you guys. I'll go to Tony tomorrow and also acton coachwork, been at acton coachwork before and they have amazing cars, Rolls Royce, ferarries, lambo ect. I have a feeling the prices will be a "bit" high :)

Tony Fowkes was a racing driver in the '60 and '70, the business still carries his name but it is now run by his sons... talk to Andy.

Hello guys

I have a Mercedes w221 s600 that needs some body work done and the body shop that I normally use is very busy for at least 1 month and I wanted to ask if you guys would recommend anyone that is good with aluminium panels?

Anyone in west London (park royal)? Or high wycombe?

Thank you!
Might be a bit far but Frankies body shop just outside of Bicester is fantastic

Hi guys, any more recommendations?

I haven't contacted Frankie yet as Tony was closer but I'll give him a call too

I went to Tony but he quoted me £4.5k :confused:. I've been quoted £1700 And one place £2000 And I don't mind that but £4.5k is a bit too much!

It needs amg bodykit spraying, and both sides have some scratches taking out (not major) and respraying because I want it all one colour, don't want to have different shades of silver. Surely its not a £4.5k job!

The place I normally use are taking the piss now as I've been waiting over 2 months. They have made over £6k in few months from my cars and people I've sent to them and this is how I get treated. Why is it so hard to find honest people now days!?

Last edited:
Sam, I know a really really good place and he is very very well priced...... but it’s in Northampton. About 50 miles north of London/ 1hr on the M1. Let me know if you want details...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom