Bodyshops in North Hampshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Neil Mackay

Car
C32 AMG Estate
First of all, hi everyone !! Its my first post on here, but have been loitering for a few weeks. Just taken delivery of an 03 C32 Estate......great car, had it in for a healthcheck and theres a few little things that need sorting which I can over a short period.

Main thing I want to get sorted is the rust on the bottom on the doors, some on the tailgate and little bits in random places. Ive done the Merc warranty route which doesnt look too promising.....so my question (finally lol) is has anyone any experience of good, competativly priced bodyshops that I can get a few quotes from?? Im in the Aldershot/Farnham area so around here would be ideal.....

Thanks, and great site.....I came from a Renaultsport Megane (tuned within an inch of its life) and the C32 is a completley different league....

Hello and welcome......when you say body-shop????????......reading between the lines......are seeking a good Indie or does your car need bodywork attention?

Mic

Hi, I've found what appears to be a pretty good indy for servicing and mechanicals, its the actual bodywork I need looking at...

Hi, I've found what appears to be a pretty good indy for servicing and mechanicals, its the actual bodywork I need looking at...

Bit further away, but cheap and good:

Stubbingtons - 01428 654400

I'm in Chobham if I can help in any way?

Neil Mackay said:
hi, thanks, what are your opening hours out of interest? Presumably we can arange a time for you to give me a quote?

I'm open from 8.30 until 6 Monday to Friday and Saturday 9 to 1 I'm normally around later during the week until 8.30 if it helps?

I'm open from 8.30 until 6 Monday to Friday and Saturday 9 to 1 I'm normally around later during the week until 8.30 if it helps?

Hi have you got an email address? Perhaps I could send some hi rez photos so you can have an initial idea of the extent of the work?

Thanks
Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom