Bomb victims memorial plaque stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When they find the guys who did this, they should smelt the plaque down and make them drink it.

The sickening thing about cases such as this is that someone somewhere will put this plaque in a smelting pot and therefore just as guilty as the scum who nicked it in the first place. What we do with these scum god only knows but we sure don't want them in our society

It is a disgrace, however, I have much more contempt for the IRA scum that murdered the children.

I believe there is a plan that all scrap transactions will only be done via bank accounts which will help trace the sellers.

I have no problem with it and as for the scum who took the plaque they are just the lowest form of invertebrate that you can get.

we had the same done on a war memroial near us where the scum nicked the bronze commemorative plaques

I agree with the comment about the IRA as well having spent over 3 years serving in Northern Ireland and seeing what they do even to their own who they claimed they were fighting for.

Gh3382

Unfortunately we have allowed these people to develope into what they are.
All through their lives they've been taught that anything goes and even when caught there will be no sanction or consequence but rather excuses will be made for their behavior.

Unfortunately we have allowed these people to develope into what they are.
All through their lives they've been taught that anything goes and even when caught there will be no sanction or consequence but rather excuses will be made for their behavior.

Exactly, I think it is summed up by the fact that the killers of these 2 children are walking the streets today.

travellers.jpg

I believe there is a plan that all scrap transactions will only be done via bank accounts which will help trace the sellers.

Gh3382

Won't make a blind bit of difference. There will always be somewhere that these individuals will go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom