Bonnet Star removal...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mobeyone

MB Enthusiast
Car
E280 S211
Anyone have the part number for the correct badge that replaces the star? Theres a few on ebay but not sure which one is the right one.

Has someone nicked yours ?,reason I ask is because I have had two go missing in a couple of months:wallbash:

A204 817 0616

Flat, W204 "sport" bonnet ornament. Fits most modern MBs with upright ornaments.

Henry D said:
Has someone nicked yours ?,reason I ask is because I have had two go missing in a couple of months:wallbash:

No, just want a cleaner look to the front of the car))

Shude said:
A204 817 0616

Flat, W204 "sport" bonnet ornament. Fits most modern MBs with upright ornaments.

Thanks!

Just about to buy one of fleabay and was wondering if the emblem is being sold on its own, will this need the clasp? To fix it onto the bonnet? Or does the star screw off the existing one on the car?

How much are you paying for this?

They aren't expensive at all from the main dealers.

£10, badge is ?25 according to inch apes website on the part number Shude added?

Last edited:
The £10 badge may well just be that, it might not have the spring thing that slots through the hole on the bonnet.

sweetpea said:
The £10 badge may well just be that, it might not have the spring thing that slots through the hole on the bonnet.

Doh... I'm assuming the stars thing is stuck to it? Or can it be removed and used? The badge I bought has the same part number...

I'll start writing the ad up for a badge:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom