Bonnet Stars - Price Increase!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kwakdonut

MB Enthusiast
Car
Frod Mundano TDCi, Kawasaki z650
As it appears to be a problem that quite a few of us have encountered (almost a whole year until this weekend!) had a little scrote take too much of a liking to my bonnet badge and although he didn't get it, managed to break the mech so now its gone all floppy! Fnarr.....

Anyways, after checking on here, wasn't too worried as I thought £15 was reasonable. Oh no, have spoken to two stealers and the price, increased last month no less, is now £25!!!! Now, how the heck do they justify a £10 price hike??? Is sterling really that strong against the Euro, I think not....

Well, I shall at least get MB to fit it FOC at the least and shall try everything for a bit of discount!!

Apparently so - thats why I questioned two different stealers. Both said the same thing....... off to go get it now - see if I can glean some more info!

Still £16 ish quid + VAT from Mercedes parts online [£22 delivered]

and less than a minute to fit myself

It never rains, but it does p*** down. I treated the engine to a clean up, retouched some stone chips....just getting it how I want....just waiting for a monster dent or an engine management BIG deal :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom