Boon's C63 BEAST Plus Mode activated!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sirius9

SUPPORTER
Car
C63 Saloon
Following Jason's recent conversion, Golding Barn Garage has also completed this custom rear arch extension on my 4 door saloon.
I had initially purchased the HPC dynamics kit but found that my facelift rear bumper grove lines is different from the prefacelift bumper. So kit returned and refunded after some proper tussle.
Golding Barn Garage used Jason's Coupe kit and modified it to include the rear door pieces.

BC Forged wheels were added.
HB35 BC Forged in Brush Bronzed with Satin Black barrel, hidden hardware.
Fronts 19x9J ET40 running 245/35 tyres
Rears 19x11.5J ET30 running 305/30 tyres, Michelin PS4S of course

Calipers painted Ferrari Yellow with metallic flakes.

Here are a few pics. I am delighted with the final results.
Such a balanced set up with the Forged wheels and KW DDC suspension.
Matches the ESS supercharger with no issues with TC now. Happy days!

Sorry about the JDM-Manga fusion theme. Probably just a phase and a bit of fun. Adds a bit of colour to the stormtrooper theme .

C63 GBG (15).jpg C63 GBG (18).jpg C63 GBG (20).jpg C63 GBG (31).jpg C63 GBG (32).jpg C63 GBG (53).jpg C63 GBG (63).jpg

Looks mean. The AMGs you see in Bangkok look like this.

To me the edge of the rear bumper doesn't seem to follow the line of the tyre very well. It's probably a trick of the photography and it's better in real life. Sorry, I'm sure you're very happy with it.

To me the edge of the rear bumper doesn't seem to follow the line of the tyre very well. It's probably a trick of the photography and it's better in real life. Sorry, I'm sure you're very happy with it.

Its the way the rear arch width tapers towards both ends, so there is kinda an optical illusion that its not following the line of tyre. A bit difficult to explain.
The HMS rear fender kit sits out uniformly joining the rear bumper and door side skirt, not tapered.

looking good boon, definitely make it stand out and stances alot better!

Such a balanced set up with the Forged wheels and KW DDC suspension.
Matches the ESS supercharger with no issues with TC now. Happy days!
No issues with traction??.....your not trying hard enough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom