Boot / Cargo nets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nicksterrx7

Car
E55
I have a W211 E55 and want to know what boot / cargo nets fit the boot and where I might be able to source these (apart from my friendly - never open Mercedes main dealer).

I've seen clips for a floor based net but also have seen pictures of other E calss boots that have nets on the side of the boot.

I find boot nets really handy and am amazed that the nets on the car we have purchased have gone missing.

hi nickster, glad to see another e55 amg owner on here, the clips you mention are probably the luggage securing hooks in the boot, nets are available for sides and the botton half of the boot, they dont fit using the hooks already in the car.

I havent found anywhere apart from the main dealer who has them, Mercedes-Benz Parts, Inchcape also has them.

Cheers Alps - I'll have to persist with the unreliable main dealer. Keen to get the E55 how we want it. I get the feeling the last owner neglected it a little. It is missing a few odds and sods. I'd like to get a replacement fire extinguisher for under the seat as well, any idea where I can pick up one of these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom