Boot Lid First Aid Kit ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue Moon

Car
AMG C55, Fiat Ducato
Hi all

I have a '55 plate C55, and it seems it's missing whatever sits in the roof of the bootlid. In my M3 it was a tool kit, but I'm thinking this might be a first aid kit :dk: It has the lug locators and screw fixing in the lining, but nothing else.

Does anyone have any ideas, or even better have what it is for sale ? Thanks in advance for any replies :thumb:

Hi all

I have a '55 plate C55, and it seems it's missing whatever sits in the roof of the bootlid. In my M3 it was a tool kit, but I'm thinking this might be a first aid kit :dk: It has the lug locators and screw fixing in the lining, but nothing else.

Does anyone have any ideas, or even better have what it is for sale ? Thanks in advance for any replies :thumb:

Should be the warning triangle. First aid kit is either in parcel shelf or in a compartment in front passenger seat if I remember correctly.

Thanks for your reply. No first aid kit in glovebox (CD changer in there) nothing under or in front of either seat, and boot is empty. Tried looking on ebay but can't seem to find too much there. Must be a difficult question :rolleyes:

Thanks for your reply. No first aid kit in glovebox (CD changer in there) nothing under or in front of either seat, and boot is empty. Tried looking on ebay but can't seem to find too much there. Must be a difficult question :rolleyes:

Try the parcel shelf as my w202 c class was there. My w211 E class is in a compartment in passengers seat at the front near the floor.

I have never found a first aid kit in mine either. Also got cd changer fitted. I thought the First Aid Kit would be badged with a cross or something? I would love to know where it was supposed to have been even?

Neil

I have never found a first aid kit in mine either. Also got cd changer fitted. I thought the First Aid Kit would be badged with a cross or something? I would love to know where it was supposed to have been even?

Neil

After a quick Google it appears it's in rear arm rest on a w203.

Some of the contents of first aid kits are dated. If you have ever had company cars you get a "kit bag" normally with first aid kit, triangle, high viz, bulb kit, ice scraper, tyre pressure/depth checker. Got a few first aid kits and multiple of the above if needed ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom