Boot lid not opening. W208

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tacho d

Car
Mercedes Benz W209 CLK 220 CDI
Hi guys, for several months now the boot actuator is not responding to either the remote control fob or the boot release button on the console. I can use the manual key. Is there a way to check that it is the actuator and not the vacuum pump? The door locks are working fine but the three flashes on the indicators do not appear when the door lock button is pressed on the fob.

Might just be a broken wire. My W211 boot wouldn't open unless done with the key. Turned out to be a break in the wiring near the hinge.

Hi guys, for several months now the boot actuator is not responding to either the remote control fob or the boot release button on the console. I can use the manual key. Is there a way to check that it is the actuator and not the vacuum pump? The door locks are working fine but the three flashes on the indicators do not appear when the door lock button is pressed on the fob.
Hi have you checked the key fob batterys.

Hi its just a thought it happened to me couple years ago with my e200 changed fob batterys and all work again.

Hi its just a thought it happened to me couple years ago with my e200 changed fob batterys and all work again.
Worth trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom