boot liner for estate c 180

Discussion in 'Interior' started by trini1, Sep 1, 2011.

1. trini1

trini1 New Member

Car:
    mercedes c180 avantgarde estate
    We have just bought a c180 estate 2003 and need to find a boot liner for the car that protects the bottom and sides of the boot.
    We have a very energetic beagle that will be travelling in the boot so all of the boot interior needs to be protected. We have found some on the internet but they are not a great fit!
    Does anyone know whether Mercedes make one for this particular model or if not, where we could buy one? I am happy to order off the internet if needs be.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

:)

2. Chrishazle

Chrishazle Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2008 S204 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 1993 Porsche 968 Tip Cab.
    I bought mine from a guy who trades as Areches on eBay - his name is Ashley Bagshaw. It's custom made to fit the W203 estate, washable, zip front so you can open it when the rear seat is folded. He probably won't have one listed, but find one of his other listings and contact him.

Only thing is the back end of each side is held by plastic clips onto the removable panels (over the storage bins) and that's not totally successful.

HTH.

3. GP801

GP801 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2003 W209 CLK, 2005 R171 SLK in UK, 1995 S124 E280 in Italy
    Got one for the 124 off roofbox.co.uk. Very good quality and a lot less money than MB original. Made in Sweden I think. They do them for most estate cars