boot liner for estate c 180

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trini1

Car
mercedes c180 avantgarde estate
We have just bought a c180 estate 2003 and need to find a boot liner for the car that protects the bottom and sides of the boot.
We have a very energetic beagle that will be travelling in the boot so all of the boot interior needs to be protected. We have found some on the internet but they are not a great fit!
Does anyone know whether Mercedes make one for this particular model or if not, where we could buy one? I am happy to order off the internet if needs be.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

:)

I bought mine from a guy who trades as Areches on eBay - his name is Ashley Bagshaw. It's custom made to fit the W203 estate, washable, zip front so you can open it when the rear seat is folded. He probably won't have one listed, but find one of his other listings and contact him.

Only thing is the back end of each side is held by plastic clips onto the removable panels (over the storage bins) and that's not totally successful.

HTH.

Got one for the 124 off roofbox.co.uk. Very good quality and a lot less money than MB original. Made in Sweden I think. They do them for most estate cars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom