Boot Spoilers and Me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John N

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Peterborough. - (Scot on Permanent Tour!)
Car
GLB 220D 4Matic P+
I'm not a Boy Racer (too old) but I have an inkling to add a Spoiler to the Boot Lid of my W205, so expecting replies in the somewhat derisory area, can any one advise on any suppliers and styles etc.?:devil:

I fitted a subtle one to my W204...bought from ebay.

Attachments

• lipresize3.jpg
    lipresize3.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 61
  • lip resize1.jpg
    lip resize1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 72
I'm not a Boy Racer (too old) but I have an inkling to add a Spoiler to the Boot Lid of my W205, so expecting replies in the somewhat derisory area, can any one advise on any suppliers and styles etc.?:devil:

You disgust me! (I'm old too)

Go right ahead :D

I fitted an original AMG boot lip spoiler to my W203 C-Class and it looked fantastic. Keep it to a lip spoiler and it will look great.

It might improve it...hard to make it worse.

80-img_5428_zps81ea2f21_a9e61d3c5ddd5939f3de1aff8ef5681d6cc713ea.jpg

will look good

I have one on my C350e - fitted by MB when the car was new IMG_0645.jpg

80-img_5428_zps81ea2f21_a9e61d3c5ddd5939f3de1aff8ef5681d6cc713ea.jpg

will look good

Will look good like a Unibrow does?

For me, I'm past the age when I would want to add one - why spoil the car? :banana:

Then again the reason a lot like them does go back a long way!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unibrow
In both Ancient Greek and Roman cultures, unibrows were prized as beautiful, desirable features worn by the most intelligent and lusted-after women.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* 2017 W222 S350d SWB AMG Line Premium Plus
* Ashford, Kent & Mons, Belgium
Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Constrast black is fashionable and probably needs other black parts to look right; colour coded is more subtle. It can be removed and resprayed in future so go with your personal preference.

I'd love one on mine, when I see another W204 with one I really notice the difference it brightens up that boring back end, makes it look less like robocops visor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom