Boot up the creek...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tyler Durden

Chaps I have not been able to look at this at all, it might be something as simple as a bloody fuse...

Half hour ago I had three 'malfunctions' flash up on the dash of my E320 (04). Left and right number plate lights and the third brake light. Can not open boot via key fob OR car.

Anyone had this problem or is it just gonna be a fuse? After my (smells great) roast dinner in a sec Ill pop out and take a look but I just tried the key in the boot and no joy.

Thanks in advance for replies...

Sh*t. The key doesnt do anything and feels like its gonna snap, and all fuses in box are ok. Ive no electrics in the boot lid at all now and no way of opening the boot (missus not happy as she needs stuff for work tomorrow).

Can anyone shed any light on this please? If not its gonna have to get expensive back at Mercedes.

Thanks.

Ive no electrics in the boot lid at all now and no way of opening the boot
QUOTE]
Do you mean "no electrics" reaching the number plate lights?
Does the central locking still works for the doors?

Thanks to both of you, the ONLY 2 people on the forum that could be bothered to post.

Right, I managed to get in via the key, and a local mechanic has looked at it saying there is nothing wrong but it has to go back to merc to have the Star computer reset the faults, ans a short in the number plate light caused a problem.

We will see....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom