Bored with Monoblocks :) Any suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
alright good peeps,

in the last 3 years ive had 5 different cars (2 x w202 1 x 190 1 x clk and even a passat !!) all which one time or the other have worn monoblocks (7 and a half sets in total !) and im pretty much bored with them. Any suggestions for something else to go on my silver C36 rep, I would rather stick to 17's if pos. Thoughts ????

Brett

They might be a bit too angular to suit a w202 but my first thought would be cegnius evo ii. Probably a bunch lighter than monoblocks too (be difficult to make a heavier a wheel!)

Been there done that with the cegnius on the 190 (although they are pretty much my favorite wheel) I have it on good authority that they look rubbish on a W202.

The mono blocks will be for sale but don't hold your breath as it always takes ages for me to choose a new set of wheels !!!

I've had 17" Ankaa alloys on my W202, they fit straight on and the concave looks good. I currently have staggered wheels on, haven't any good picture just the one below. Most Mercedes wheels will fit depending on the offset/width, I've 10J width on the rear.

I love the carlsson multi spoke will try and sort a pic, they would look dope!!

I must admit I do like Brabus wheels!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom