Boring!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Meldrew2

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mine: BMW X4 2.0d M-Sport (Red) Hers: BMW X1 2.0d M-Sport (Black) Sorry about that...
Boy, am i getting bored.

Usually, I can turn to this forum for a bit of light entertainment, but this last week every topic seems to have been a case of

"Because of the Budget, I was thinking of buying someone's car so I drove round and parked by his house but on the way a BMW M3 was driving 2 inches away from my tail and dont tell me that I haven't punctuated this post properly because I've got enough to worry about because my Smart car rolled into the river and someone I know has been jailed for doing 80 in a 50 but I'm not surprised because everyone in the world is a worse driver than me, especially the ones who drive Audi's."

Actually, forget I said I was bored. It's been a pretty interesting week!

:D

Ive had a good week, suns been out, ive had all the windows down and the sunroof open on my old coupe and i've been blasting out the tunes as i cruise in tatty and smokey (but still stylish) ol' benz, sod the budget, i dont care if i only get 20mpg, its worth it for the indivuality and satisfaction of knowing even if your car is worth ten times what mine is right now, mines getting more valuable and yours are all losing money. ;)

I've had a CRAP week - Car was stolen (and recovered), yesterday the cooker went up in flames and we had to get the firebrigade out. Today I've been cleaning the soot that has coated everything and thinking about what colour to paint my now black walls. And on top of that I trapped my finger in the kitchen door (fire door).

At least the F1 is on tomorrow, that should provide some entertainment for once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom