Boris or Ken?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Boris or Ken? Or should that be Bert and Ernie (with apologies to all muppet fans). Its a tough call.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• BANDE.jpg
    BANDE.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Virtually anything to get rid of Ken. But I dont know if Boris is the answer.:rolleyes:

Boris is the answer to everything. Something as useless as a politician can give us a break and at least be amusing and controversial, and Boris is both:D :D

Boris. He is way more sensible than Ken. I still havn't forgotten his days as leader of the GLC

Man is a genius hiding behind the mask of a clown. Or is it other way round?

Anyway he has my vote over Ken

On using a mobile phone while driving, August 2002

"I don't believe that is necessarily any more dangerous than the many other risky things that people do with their free hands while driving - nose-picking, reading the paper, studying the A-Z, beating the children, and so on."

On being sacked by Michael Howard, December 2004.

"My friends, as I have discovered myself, there are no disasters, only opportunities. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters."

On why he was voting for Cameron as leader, October 2005

"I'm backing David Cameron's campaign out of pure, cynical self-interest."

On how to vote, October 2005

"Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase your chances of owning a BMW M3."

I suspect this may be a political thread:rolleyes:

Forum Rules said:
6. Prohibited links and subject matter

- We do not support anything illegal or inappropriate. Please do not knowingly post links to anything illegal.
Religious and political threads often offend and as such, are not permitted under any circumstances on this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom