Boris SPLANG Johnson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scumbag

MB Enthusiast
Car
Its German, has a round badge, reminds me of a Mercedes. Satan fuelled
Hey, you screaming buffoon!

Say goodbye before shooting off home, you over educated ignoramous!

Hope you had a good stay at the hotel of death and it was nice to laugh at you, loads!

All the best with the JP stuff!

And remember this! At least I dont drive a FORD!!!:devil:

Ya cheeky Scotsman!!
Lol - couldn't face the sausage and egg - sorry. I figured you probably wouldn't be up till about 10 anyway :p !

P.s. I like your car! (seriously!):D

what's wrong with Boris?
:devil:

Ya cheeky Scotsman!!
Lol - couldn't face the sausage and egg - sorry. I figured you probably wouldn't be up till about 10 anyway :p !

P.s. I like your car! (seriously!):D

what's wrong with Boris?
:devil:

Wouldn't be up until 10? they were clearling the rooms by 9...:eek:

And you forgot your Cider...:rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
Of course, do you think I'm an alcoholic or something?:p :p

No - course not :p :p I know you're partial to a little tipple that's all ;)

Oh come on, please share with us folk who were not there!!;)

Splang started talking, and we fell apart laughing when LotusMark pointed out the Boris connection. Then Boris just kept on coming. He really is Boris, and we should vote him into be Prez of Londinium instead of Ken.

Ref the hotel! One of our crowd, who hadn't ran off at first light (See Boris), went back to the room they occupied, before the finish of breakfast, to find that they (Hotel help) were in the room tyding up ready for the new occupants. I lost my place in the scheme of things when the mentioning of going back for showers and getting changed etc (young girl, blonde and so on) came up, but as checkout time was 10am, and this was before 0915, it does seem abit odd.

I tell you, its fawlty towers without Basil.

I tell you, its fawlty towers without Basil.

Well I sorta liked it. Let's face it - would we have had half as much to laugh about if we had stayed at an anonymous Hilton or something? :bannana: :bannana: Whare else could Grav have got mileage talking about his toilet habits? lol!

IMHO it as much part of the whole Torquay experience as anything - but when the time comes I'll organise whatever the majority wish!

A thought - next year if we ALL drink some of Pammy's sloe gin are they likely to ask us ALL to leave? :devil:

Well I sorta liked it. Let's face it - would we have had half as much to laugh about if we had stayed at an anonymous Hilton or something? :bannana: :bannana: Whare else could Grav have got mileage talking about his toilet habits? lol!

IMHO it as much part of the whole Torquay experience as anything - but when the time comes I'll organise whatever the majority wish!

A thought - next year if we ALL drink some of Pammy's sloe gin are they likely to ask us ALL to leave? :devil:

Totally agree with your comments. I think its all part of it, and I know everyone was very pleased that you sorted it. Shame the hotel didnt really.

It made me laugh, but then what doesnt!;)

Boris gave in early tho.

To be truthful the hotel was OK,I was only in my room to sleep. I am very thankful that Gallom considered OAP like me on a limited income :):)

The hotel was OK for the price. My room was clean, warm and comfy which is all that was important really. It was the company that made the break what it was :rock: :rock: .

The attitude of the staff should have been better. Yes it gave us something to laugh about - by the shed load, but Babbacombe is hardly party town:crazy:

I think there are some things we could consider to make it even better next year, perhaps renting a large farmhouse etc. But we'll see.

Last edited:
The hotel was brilliant! Cheap as chips, and endless geriatric entertainment!

Especially the lady in the wheelchair in the Quiet Room....

1006009.jpg

Totally agree with your comments. I think its all part of it, and I know everyone was very pleased that you sorted it. Shame the hotel didnt really.

It made me laugh, but then what doesnt!;)

Boris gave in early tho.

I agree too - it did add to the experience! Thanks for sorting it too, steve.

I didn't give in that early, did I ? :eek:

I had a brilliant time - nice to have a laugh...looking forward to next year.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom