born @ 140km/h!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Had to get to the Hospital before the congestion charge kicked in on the motorway...... :D
Sorry, I'm getting my threads mixed up.

Reminds me of our race to hospital at 90mph in my then new Calibra Turbo 4x4. Wife heavily in labour - and the row that followed when I asked if she could sit in a bin liner - well the leather seats were new....................! :D

Marc

marc777 said:
Reminds me of our race to hospital at 90mph in my then new Calibra Turbo 4x4. Wife heavily in labour - and the row that followed when I asked if she could sit in a bin liner - well the leather seats were new....................! :D

Marc

Haa Hahhahahahahahahahh Hahahahahahahaha !!!!!! :D

Hilarious , top man ....... :bannana:

"When the baby came out, he continued offering moral support to our daughter-in-law," Jimhiang said. "He kept telling us how much closer we were to getting to the hospital."

Wow! What an intelligent baby! :D

marc777 said:

Marc

Is it because because I'm a bloke that I can't see anything wrong with that request?

Bugblatter said:
Is it because because I'm a bloke that I can't see anything wrong with that request?

AGREEEED - Mine had a show before bed time so I wanted her to sleep on a plastic sheet incase the waters went in the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........

SHE REFUSED FOLLOWED BY A VERY HORMONAL RAGE!!!!!!! made it till two days later, and with the safty of induction!!!

I wanted her to sleep on a plastic sheet incase the waters went in the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........

Not just me then !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom