Bosch 010 best price from uk?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimiE55

Car
E55k
Hi,

Does anyone know what the best price i can pick up a Bosch 010 pump in the uk is. I know they can be ordered in from the states for around £100 mark, just thought i'd fire the question in case anyone knew to save time with delivery.

I believe the code is 0392022010?

Thanks
Jimbo

They are available over here from any good Motor factor next day. May be worth you giving ECP a call.

You should be able to source one from your local UK Bosch agent. Prices seem to hover around £120-130 mark but you may be able to negatiate a small discount for cash and save on carriage.

Last edited:
I prices one with ECP recently - not a stock
Item and their last sold price was £260 or something silly

I just plunged for one from the USA

Jim
If you need one sharpish you can have my brand new one that I haven't fitted yet.. As long as you get me one back
Let me know and I'll send down 't valleys...

Lee

Jim
If you need one sharpish you can have my brand new one that I haven't fitted yet.. As long as you get me one back��
Let me know and I'll send down 't valleys...��

Lee

Hi Lee,

That's very kind, but aren't going to need it equally swiftly with your car upgrades? Where did you get yours out of interest?

Jimmy.

If you send your address tonight I'll whack it in the post tomorrow, you might get it sat !
Lee

If you send your address tonight I'll whack it in the post tomorrow, you might get it sat !
Lee

Thanks Lee, message sent. I see you are going to Acids Meet next month, be good to meet you and your motor.

Jimmy

Posted this morning mate, got next day delivery so you might get it sat.... But you know what the Royal Mail are like ..
Lee

Thanks very much lee. Pm me your paypal email, or bank details and i will send over the shipping cost, and order another pump for you.

Cheers

Jim

Thanks Lee, i think you should let me pay for the delivery though. New pump ordered from your above link. I've had it delivered to my address, then i will ship on to you when it arrives.

Thanks

Jimmy

Cheers pal, no it's all good Jim. Don't mind helping out a fellow owner of
'The Hammer' :bannana:

Thanks Lee, yes I picked box up today. Much appreciated!

I've re-orded another pump for you through the same seller, will send it on when it arrives. See you soon at Msl.

Nice one lads

Mine has been here for 2 weeks - I need to fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom