Bosch AeroTwin Blades....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MangoMan

MB Enthusiast
Car
2001 W208 CLK320 Coupe Almandine-Black. (Looks Purple-ish).
Just thought I would let you guys know, for those who haven't tried/got them, but I ordered and fitted a pair of these over the weekend: http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/ae...de-twin-pack-530mm-21-c-859-p-1-pr-16877.html

(my size requirements), Really, really good, and so easy to fit. Well worth the money as far as I'm concerned. :rock:

Cheers, Bill. :)

Hi

yes this guy has an ebay shop and i get the same from him. I dont think they are bosch ones though - they are identical but not really bosch....

they are good though!

The ebay ones dont seem to last as long as the original bosch ones. im on my 2nd set at the moment, and considering i hardly drive my car, its pretty poor!, but i guess you get what you pay for, and they do look better than the original bosch non-aero blade.

Has anyone found if bosch do a single aero retrofit for the 202 yet, i can find ones for many models apart from the 202.

Hi, yeah, the ones I got are the genuine Bosch items, we will have to see how long they last.

I've looked long and hard over the years to get these type of blades for normal fitting, and to be honest they all seem to have the built-in spoiler on the one side only, obviously the reverse for LHD. Never seen any without that, or centrally located so obviously won't really be viable on a lot of Mercs with the Single-Arc Wiper. Bummer really.

Cheers, Bill.

My brother bought a single Valeo flat blade for his W202, had it for about 18months now, still as good as new if you look after it by cleaning the rubber.
But I think I prefer the look of the original wiper blade on mine, although not as good, but using Rain-X makes up for it.

Loved the Bosch Aero's on my Audi A3, *SH1T CAR*

But on the w208 its a single blade and i dont think I will find a wiper thats like that one and in aero style and dont think it will look as beefy and nice as the merc one anyway....

anyone got any bosch/valeo single blade aero pics?

would like to see how it looks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom