Bosch Fuel Distributor 0438 101 012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc69man

Car
190e 2.6
Hi everyone,
I own a 190e 2.6 and I have stripped down the fuel distributor to replace the seals and diaphram and on dismantling it I found that the filter which goes on the metering barrel tube has a hole in it.
Does anyone have one of these filters or know where I might be able to get one from. I have tried quite a few places but to no success :wallbash:
The filter has an 18mm bore and is 14.25mm long.
See pic for location of filter.
Thanks

Attachments

• metering barrel.jpg
    metering barrel.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Yeah it was a typo on the other thread tried editing it to correct the error but it relisted it as a new thread. This is the correct part number.

I do now have a Bosch part number for the filter and its
2 437 431 025
Bosch Classic tell me they stopped making this filter in 2014 and they have no more in stock.

ay3hgw.png

https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?2145061-Fuel-Distributor-Rebuild-Bosch-0438100075
Shows the filter off the metering barrel with its st/st snap rings for clarity. If its NLA then I guess its a scrap unit for parts?

That's the one from a four cylinder it is the right diameter but it is shorter on the length by a couple of mm

Sorry didn't mean to throw anyone a curve ball. Just wanted to show a filter when removed from the metering barrel. On the scrapyard theme wonder if there are any other cylinder models from other manufacturers [ BMW, VW, Porsche, Ford] that have the same metering unit??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom