Bosch Wiper Blades ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) Sold, 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
You are advertising Bosch A947S Wiper Blades for my S-Class for £ 59.94 less your 25% Club Discount = £ 44.98

On your Ebay Outlet shop you are selling them for £ 31.14 :confused:

Last edited:
Naughty boys ;)

Hi Peter,

Thats really weird that our Web price is so far out! - I'll pass this onto the product manager to review the selling price of this part, as £60 seems uncompetitive.

The reason for the difference between online and eBay, as the Web Price is set by the product managers, and is the same across all stores, wheras the eBay team change their prices daily, to ensure we are competitive on there.

If you want to order them as a Click & Collect, drop me a PM with details, and I can arrange it to be reserved at your choosen branch, at the eBay price.

Pat

The difference in price, in my view, is purely down to the business model that they use.

At the end of the day ECP is a business like any other and has to make profits to survive.

It wont be the only company that has different prices for the same product.

ECP offers a multitude of different discounts to the public at large as well to different "groups" of people.

A drawback to the multi level pricing system is that customers who believe they are being well looked after by a preferential discount may feel that they are being taken advantage of when they find an item from the same company can be purchased cheaper elsewhere.

ECP do offer some cracking deals, however some deals aren't so cracking, but as a purchaser you have the gold so you decide where to buy.

Business is business my boy!!

A few minutes ago I installed Bosch Clear Advantage frameless wiper blades on my G55K..equivalent of about 7 sterling in the USA.
Nice heavy lay flat design similar to the Bosch Icon...

Clear Advantage Wiper Blades

A few minutes ago I installed Bosch Clear Advantage frameless wiper blades on my G55K..equivalent of about 7 sterling in the USA.
Nice heavy lay flat design similar to the Bosch Icon...

Clear Advantage Wiper Blades

It's always been the same over here. Our prices compared to yours have always been astronomical :mad:

It's always been the same over here. Our prices compared to yours have always been astronomical :mad:

In part it is due to our Consumer Protection Act.

(Another thread about to go OT :D)

also we have 20% VAT here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom