Bose 3.2.1 GSX Home DVD/Music Centre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

terrymcg

Car
W164 ML 320CDI
Continuing my clearout! I have decided to sell the Bose system as I never really use it and purchase a Sonos instead.

It is still as brand new and about 2 years old. I have everything it came with, box and all manuals. Two remotes as I got a brand new one under warranty and never used it, so its still sealed in the bag. You will also get the extra table top speaker stands as seen in the pic. Sorry for lack of pics its just still all set up at the moment, in case anyone local wants to come and see/hear it in action. So I have attached a media picture so you can see what you get.

Key points for this, just incase you dont know:

This is the GSX version, not the GS. So has better speaks and not sure of what else!

It stores all your CD's,MP3's on an internal hard drive.

It has some U Music thing that learns what music you like the best, so will play just that for you if you want.

Obviously plays DVD's and can upscale them.

After £420 delivered, which I reckon is realistic.

Here are the pics(Technical blurb after them), if you want anymore just add to the thread and ill sort it out:

b57f63e3.jpg

659bd82e.jpg

000000000000046430_pp.jpg

3·2·1® GSX DVD home entertainment system

•Our premium 2-speaker DVD home cinema system for medium-sized rooms
•Up to 200 hours of digital music storage from your CDs
•DVD/CD player with HDMI output, FM/AM tuner
•Video upscaling up to 1080p
•Simplified setup: Just three wires and a power cord

The Bose® 3·2·1 GSX DVD home entertainment system puts you at the centre of exciting home cinema with just two visible Gemstone® speaker arrays and a hideaway Acoustimass® module. Setup is simple because, unlike traditional five-speaker surround systems, there are no centre or rear speakers. An elegant media centre features a progressive scan DVD/CD player with an HDMI output and FM/AM tuner. You'll enjoy vivid detail in your movies and sports with video resolution up to 1080p over HDMI.

The 3·2·1 GSX system digitally stores and organises up to 200 hours of music from your CDs. The uMusic®+ intelligent playback system actually listens to your musical choices and learns your preferences, then makes selections based on what you like. No more searching for CDs or deciding which tracks to listen to: The uMusic®+ system delivers the songs you want to hear.

Two compact Gemstone® speaker arrays produce realistic effects you might expect from a five-speaker system. A hideaway Acoustimass® module delivers emphatic low notes, while keeping a low profile in a corner, or even out of sight. So everything blends more easily with your décor. Setup is easier than traditional 5.1-channel home cinema surround sound systems. Just connect three wires and plug the system in for basic operation.

Proprietary TrueSpace® digital processing circuitry produces pure Bose® sound that convincingly sweeps across your room. And Videostage® 5 decoding circuitry will also liven up classic movies and TV programs recorded before surround sound speaker systems became popular.

Going onto ebay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom