Bose Music Monitors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whitey

Car
Seat Arosa 1.4 Auto :-(
Hi there

Does anyone own a set of Bose Music Monitors (PC speakers).

I've had a demo and they are awesome, but not sure what they'd be like long term.

Thanks

Chris

I've had a bose lifestyle home theatre speaker set (5 twin cube speakers and the powered acoustimass module) for 10 years now; still just the same as the day we got them. never were audiophile, never will be. but they still are flipping awesome and definitely music to our years. tiny form factor and massive punch. best 1000 quid i spent! lol

Hi there

Does anyone own a set of Bose Music Monitors (PC speakers).

I've had a demo and they are awesome, but not sure what they'd be like long term.

Thanks

Chris

Hi i sell bose products and can save you 10% from retail price if you like.

Are they not just basically Phillips speakers?

I've heard that a few times.

I had a set once - and stupidly sold them on ebay as rarely used my desktop PC. Now I use it loads and wish I still had them.

Oh and yes they were fantastic by the way....

I've got a set of Bose MediaMate speakers, years old now - they still sound great. The Companion 2 is the current equivalent. I had a listen to the Music Monitors a year or so back and preferred the ones I have - couldn't see any point in changing. I know sound is a personal preference thing, but did you try the Companions back-to-back with the Music Monitors?

HTH,

Gaz

Cheers for the replies.

I was drawn into the shop by the demo music's bassline. I thought it would have been one of the iPod 'boom boxes' but I was genuinely supprised to see the little Bose speakers running !

I just need to get over the cost of them, but Bose products seem to retain value really well ala Apple products.

I don't want a subwoofer so this adds to the appeal of these.

Chris

Take the M20 to Ashford turn off for the : Find Us - Ashford discount clothing outlet | Ashford Shopping centre and attractions

Bose Outlet Store there, where we bought our system years ago, nice deals, no hassles. Try out their Audio "cinema" show :thumb:

Ours is a basic Analogue System Nice Bass type speaker thingy, hidden away under a coffee table so the sound still comes out & two double speakers i.e. you can twist the little blighters a bit.

No controls to fiddle about with to speak of & best of all you can switch the sstem off & on by a Radio Remote Control :bannana::thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom