Bose or Harman Kardon?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mbclk2008

Car
clk, 2.1 CDI, 08, sport
Hey,

The sound in my clk 08 reg is amazing, was wondering what make of speakers Bose or Harman Kardon?

No manufacturers graphics on the door speakers?

Your datacard will tell you which ones are fitted but I suspect HK.

If it sounds good it can't be Bose ;)

Oh and if your over 25 you can't judge a decent sound system ;);)

Haha, like your sense of humor, but the sound is really amazing that's why want to know the make.

Hey,

The sound in my clk 08 reg is amazing, was wondering what make of speakers Bose or Harman Kardon?

If your car has the HK upgrade (option code 810) then they will be Harman Kardon speakers. Otherwise they are standard Mercedes cheap speakers, unless the previous owner had one of our speaker upgrades ;)

We do a nice package that changes all the speakers in the standard CLK for decent Morel ones and with some tweeking and accoustic tuning, transform the sound in the car. This option is also available for cars with HK where it further improves the dynamic range, clarity and responsiveness of the speakers. Prices start at £600 inc.

We have my B class here for demo which has HK amp and ten speakers. Except the door speakers are now Morel and there has been some 'tweeking'. It sounds amazing:bannana:

Haha, like your sense of humor, but the sound is really amazing that's why want to know the make.

I've always found the standard Mercedes audio in my E-Classes to be very good, maybe your last car didn't have great sounds and you're just noticing the difference?

For some reason, the build summary for my car says Harman Kardon but the speakers say Bose. Sounds okay, but I've heard better.

Harry

The option code 810 is the same for HK or Bose. Its proper term is 810 - sound system.

If the badges say Bose then its Bose speakers you have. These speakers are pretty good but benefit greatly from being driven by a different amp but that means a different head unit also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom