Bose Stereos in Mercs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

londoner2001

Anyone got any experience with the Bose stereo in the C32 AMG, hows the bass and treble any good?

I have Bose in my V70R with the standard 17 loudspeakers and that is better for ambiance than the Bose in my SL though that is quite good

I know that you asked for the C32

I had BOSE in the Audi A6 (1998), and also now have it in the S Class (2001). Not sure why, but the Audi has more bass, on the same CD's. Both sound good though.

I have Bose in my V70R with the standard 17 loudspeakers and that is better for ambiance than the Bose in my SL though that is quite good

I know that you asked for the C32

Bose in a V70R? You sure you don't mean Dynaudio?

Bose in my now gone C32 was ok in all fairness but still lacked that real quaility of sound, i have Harmon Kardon with logic 7 surround sound in the E55 and is a hell of a lot better.

Anyone got any experience with the Bose stereo in the C32 AMG, hows the bass and treble any good?

I've got Bose and am very pleased with it. :) But as always, different people have different preferences. Perhaps try it out for yourself?

Ive never thought much of the Bose systems in MB's... i think they only offer marginal improvement on the standard systems...

I had Bose in my C270 estate. This was the first 'premium' stereo I had had in any car and I thought it was very good. How do you measure good? Well, put it this way, I'm now looking to upgrade the speakers/amp in my C320.

We also have a Citroen with a similar JBL hi-fi (i.e. boot woofer, and upgraded speakers) but it's not a patch on the Bose I had in the C270.

I have BOSE in a C32, and the sound quality is very good to my ears.

The small sub in the parcel shelf is not really powerful enough to be punchy, or offer real lows. But it's enough to offer a slightly richer sound than regular hifis. Not really noticeable most of the time, but occasionally has an opportunity to shine.

Are there better systems? Very likely. That said a car isn't an ideal environment for optimum audio quality.

Are there worse systems? Most definitely.

I have BOSE in the CLK55 .. big difference to the standard set up.

You can have it very loud with little/no distortion, and no vibration where the speakers are mounted.

Not as good as the newer ones, but still not bad

The best I have heard is the Bowers & Wilkins system on a Jaguar XKR coupe

The 19 speaker Mark Levinson system in the LS460 is about as good as ive heard in a car.

Was quite impressed with the Logic 7 system in the M5 too, however Mtech have just released a new Individual audio system with 825w as opposed to the 425 offered by the L7 system and the individual one has DIRAC in it too. £1400 quid tho :O

Have a CLK 55 AMG and i don't think the Bose is that great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom